We Are Committed to the Clients We Serve.
Direct Transit, a subsidiary of Ray County Transportation, believes that the quality of direct service provided relates directly to the expertise and the attitudes of our Board of Directors, management and staff. We provide:
- We are a public transportation provider.
- Responsive customer service.
- On time customer pick up.
- Transportation for passengers with disabilities.
- Non-emergency medical transportation.
- Community partnerships.
- Dependable transportation to and from work.
On Time Service Pick Up
Provides dependable transportation to and from destinations.
We look forward to hear your feedback on our services.
We're looking to partner with area employers to provide transportation to employees!
Direct Transit, in conjunction with Ray County Transportation, will partner with area employers to provide their employees with dependable transportation to and from work. Not only will these services increase workplace productivity, but it will also decrease turnover by eliminating transportation excuses. Our fleet of vehicles regularly transport individuals to work, day care, medical appointments, shopping centers, beauty salons, weekly errands and much more.
Transportation for Passengers with Disabilites
Passengers with disabilities may request modifications to current service procedures to access the service. To make a request, please call us at (816) 776-8058 or email us at email@example.com. Please submit requests at least the day before the trip.
Providing Lifts Though Our Partner Agencies:
• FTA’s Section 5310
• FTA’s Section 5311
• Head Start • Ideal Industries
• Lafayette County Board of Sheltered Services
• LogistiCare Solutions
• Mid –America Regional Council
• Missouri Department of Mental Health
• Missouri Department of Social Services
• Missouri Public Transit Association
• Ray County Board of Services for the Developmentally Disabled
• Shirkey Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
• Tri-County Mental Health
Transportation in Bad Weather:
If bad weather shuts down service, we will notify the clients scheduled to ride. If the client is an employee of Ideal Industries, they will be notified via text message. Even if all other services are cancelled, we try to transport dialysis patients and clients needing transportation to work.
One-Way Trips in 2016
Vehicles in our fleet
Days a Week (Monday-Friday)
Miles Driven in 2016